1. Definition of product requirements
At this stage, a group of developers communicates with the customer to identify the project goals and expected results. After the overall plan is agreed upon, developers proceed to the next phase.
2. Unique Selling Points (USP)
A well-thought-out USP fosters targeted communication and impacts branding, copywriting, and other marketing choices and ideas. Essentially, the unique selling proposal should immediately answer the most important questions a customer asks when discovering your cryptocurrency brand.
3. Logo design
This is one of the most important steps, as your logo design should reflect your business goals, be simple and appealing, and tell the right story to your customers.
4. Domain name selection
The domain name should be simple and short to avoid mistyping or misspelling. Let people easily remember your website address, as it will also affect the conversion rate and sales.
5. Preparation of the main TOR
- Collection of semantics – picking the semantic core for the main landing pages;
- Structural elaboration – working on the information structure of the webpage using the main clusters of the semantic core and elaboration of menu blocks and site maps;
- Development of page mockups – at this stage, the formation of the pages structure, content blocks, navigation, and banners is performed;
- Writing texts – the creation of the basic SEO optimized content according to the page structure.
6. Page design development
The user-friendly, convenient, and appealing design is of the greatest importance for both resource users and owners. These criteria allow focusing on the main purpose of interaction with the cryptocurrency platform.
7. Creation of Page Layout
Proper arrangement of the content and visuals on the page guarantees better interaction results from the users’ side. Minimalistic layouts with appealing CTAs and nice visuals are what the crypto webpage needs.
8. Page programming
The selection of the right programming language sets a foundation for post-development support. Giving preference to the popular programming languages is a good investment in this regard.
9. Service integration (Gmail, Mailchimp)
Even though some prefer using Gmail and Mailchimp separately, we recommend ensuring their integration as it will simplify the mail processing and facilitate the working tasks in general.
10. Content upload and bug fix
- Page speed – configuration of the page load according to Google Core Web Vitals standards and other Page Speed requirements;
- Responsiveness – the cryptocurrency website performance should be tested in all browsers;
- Security – setting up the HTTPS certificate and site security systems.
11. Google Analytics conversion setup
To properly track the crypto website results, it is important to set up the Google Analytics account in the right way. To set up new goals correctly, one should have relevant experience.